This questionnaire has always fascinated me. I bought the book by Vanity Fair recently and it was so insightful to read the answers of some of society’s most interesting people. Not to mention that it makes for a great coffee table book! I took the quiz online and apparently I answered 85% of the questions just like Joan Didion. Not bad!
1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- Living life doing what I love with the people I love….and letting that be enough.
2.What is your greatest fear?
- Dying with regrets.
3.Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Princess Diana only because she knew she had a platform with which to do so much good in the world and I aspire to do that.
4.Which living person do you most admire?
- A woman I know who is the most wonderful working mother. Also, I’ve always admired Gloria Estefan and everything that she stands for and has achieved.
5.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- My fear of being judged for my emotions.
6.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- cruelness stemming from lack of confidence.
7.What is your greatest extravagance?
- Taking trips to NYC and Lima even when I can’t afford them.
8.On what occasion did you lie?
- When I know telling the truth won’t change anything and will only hurt the other person.
9.What do you dislike most about your appearance?
- My height. ie. my short legs.
10.When and where were you happiest?
- Whenever I’m about to embark on a new adventure and it hasn’t gotten stressful yet. Most recently the three weeks before starting the National Tour of West Side Story.
11.If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- My fear of showing weakness and letting people take care of me.
12.If you could change one thing about your family what would it be?
- Our constant fighting and lack of communication.
13.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- My daily attempts, and hopefully successes, at kindness.
14.If you died and came back as a person or thing what do you think it would be?
- A true triple threat who actually loves to dance.
15.What is your most treasured possession?
- Old black and white photographs of my grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles.
16.What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Being surrounded by people and still feeling alone.
17.Who are your heroes in real life?
- Everyone who has shown me kindness and taught me lessons.
18.What is it that you most dislike?
- Prejudice and racism.
19.How would you like to die?
- In my sleep and with no regrets.
20.What is your motto?
- If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.