There’s this hashtag thing going around twitter right now, #20ThingsAboutMe, and since I have SO MUCH to do today before a three week trip tomorrow, I decided that creating a blog post about it would be the logical thing to do. Sometimes I surprise myself with my logical thinking.
I don’t really feel like any deep thinking today so this list will be a random cluster of facts and things I love. I’m pretty sure about 3 people in the entire world will care AT ALL about this list, but I am not selfish, so, I will put the effort in just for them. You’re welcome.
20. I can’t resist lists like this. It reminds me of the old days of Facebook….before it got annoying. (twitter is still cool in my books).
19. I am very loyal to my favorite things. They don’t tend to change (because I’m super stubborn) and I will defend them to the end. Like this:
18. My favorite Singer: Gloria Estefan…I mean…come on.
17. My favorite Musical Theatre Performer: The one and only Bernadette Peters
16. My current favorite all-around human being: Chelsea Handler (ok, so I was late to the CH party, but now I am a loyal follower).
15. Favorite Musical? Ohhh it’s a toss up between Gypsy and Into The Woods
14. Favorite Genius? Stephen Sondheim. Beyond genius.
13. Favorite Movie: I want to say The Wizard of Oz….but there are so many!
12. My most favorite place in the world is the coast of Lima, Peru. So many memories.
11. My sister and could not be more different. I mean, it’s pretty crazy.
10. I moved to Canada the day I turned 7. I think at this point I’ve recovered. I think…
9. I’m obsessed with my friends. I could not have asked for a better group of people in my life. In every corner of my life. I feel so lucky to have always enjoyed school and all of my friends during those years!
8. I’d be pretty ok if the only season was SUMMER. And if I spent the rest of my life on a beach.
7. NYC is maybe the greatest city in the world. The energy I feel when I’m there is ridiculous. It makes you feel like you can do anything.
6. Oh, Aaron Sorkin is another Genius. And don’t even get me started with Jason Katims. The West Wing and Parenthood, anyone?
5. If you haven’t noticed I love anything to do with acting, film/tv and theatre. Yay theatre school!
4. Reading is probably one of my favorite things to do. It does nothing for my social life;)
3. I’m obsessed with beautiful things like this:
2. Sometimes when I’m alone in the car I feel the need sing through the entire cast recording of In The Heights. This also happens when I work out, and occasionally when I’m alone in the house. You should hear me do the opening rap.
1. I’m so excited for a whole new adventure to begin tomorrow…..:)